University of Patras, 26504 Rio, Achaia, Greece
The Conference and Cultural Center of the University of Patras is an autonomous meeting and exhibition complex of spaces. It is built in a 6 acre area, located in the University Campus, 7 Km east of the city of Patras, in the area of Rion. It has been built in two levels in a total surface area of 9.300 sqm and may host up to 2000 participants. The Conference and Cultural Centre includes:
- A Main Hall of 930 seats, with four translation studios and a 700 m2 theatrical stage (including its facilities) which is designed to host large orchestras, concerts and theatrical performances.
- Underground areas for the construction , storing and safe keeping of theatre sets totalling a surface area of 900 sqm.
- A 250 seat Auditorium containing a theatrical stage, its back-stage area and four translation studios.
- Four Halls for parallel meetings (one hall of 120 seats and three of 75 seats each), with two translation studios each.
- Four Seminar Halls of 50 seats and four of 45.
- A 200 sqm Hall for multiple use.
- A two level reception area with a total surface area of 1100 sqm.
- 60 sqm office space for the administrative support of conferences and other meetings.
- Office space for the Centre's administration.
- Auxiliary areas.
- Accessibility for the disabled.
In order to access the Conference and Cultural Center you can follow the instructions provided in this link http://conference2017.upatras.gr/travel-accommodation